Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunday 27 February - Faux Valentine's




Current location: Kitzbühel, Austria
11.11pm, Playing Trivial Pursuit after an amazing pretend Valentine's Day with Andy. As we'd been in different countries for the real Valentine's Day, Andy had planned one for one I was here. We had a lovely day of doing not a lot...one of those days that drifts on with amazing food, watching movies and a beautiful snowy nighttime walk. Andy had also downloaded a film for me that I've been wanting to watch for ages, but it has only been released in Australia: Tomorrow When The War Began, which was one of my all-time favourite books when I was a teenager. I loved it so much that I wrote, frequently, to the author, John Marsden. Perhaps I'll start the letter-writing again now, and tell him I loved the cheesy, teen film remake!

(Pics from 3ate4 on weheartit and Filmofilia.com)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a sweetheart he is. Glad you got to celebrate Valentine's Day together....xo

    ReplyDelete