Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Monday 21 March - Flying fish



Current location: Gatwick Airport
11.11am, Eating sushi and waiting to board my flight to Austria. It might seem like a weird time to eat sushi but, for some reason, I always want it when I'm at the airport. I'm off for my final two-week stint in Austria because, as of next month, Andy and I will be in London.

I was pretty excited about getting back out to Austria and, as I flew into Innsbruck, I had an amazing view to welcome me. As I said last month, there's one point on the descent where all you can see is snow-topped mountains as far as the eye can see, and this time I managed to photograph it. It was kind of scary because the plane flies really close to the peaks, but also surreal and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment