Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday 25 January – The Breakfast Club


Current location: Kitzbühel, Austria
11.11am, Making breakfast for Andy and me. He usually makes breakfast for us (I'm treated/lazy) but, as he's ill – and he probably caught the illness from me – then I thought I'd step up to the plate...so to speak.
It's strange how, wherever I am in the world, I always get in to a different routine of what I eat. Here, almost every morning I eat peanut butter and banana on toast and a cup of tea whereas, in London, I'm all about porridge and hot water with lemon. And it's not like they aren't all available in both places.
(Picture taken from Sandwich Recipes)

1 comment:

  1. I have been eating peanut butter on toast too. Tomorrow I am going to put a banana on it. Good call!

    ReplyDelete