Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday 2 November - A(nother) new home


11.11pm, Getting into my bed in my new apartment in Angel. Well, I say 'my bed', but it's actually Nicky's bed, and I will soon be relocating to a sofa bed, which the girls are dutifully getting from Ikea today. I'll be living with three of my favourite people, Ruth, Nicky and Jack and I'm so excited. The flat is lovely, in a great place and already has a lot of board games in it (including Boggle) so I'm a happy tenant.
We went out for dinner last night (possibly my final social activity of the fortnight, so that I can afford to actually get back to Berlin at the end of it!) to a really nice tapas place in Angel called Cuba Libre. I used to go there back when I lived in London a few years ago and it hasn't changed a bit… mainly the fact that amazing chorizo is still there.

(Picture taken from Plates and Places)

No comments:

Post a Comment