Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday 4 November - London life


11.11pm, Watching Vanilla Sky with Ruth, Nicky and Jack. Their home is so cosy and comfortable; it's getting more lovely each day as they paint and personalise it. I had a great evening; after work I hopped on the Bakerloo line and went to South Bank, where those three were having a drink with Kes and Naw… Naw is on his way back to Australia (boo), and had a ten-hour stopover in London so I got to see him again and have another emotional goodbye!

It's so much fun being here with all the hectic hustle and bustle and places to go and tubes and friends and busy-ness and excitement. It makes me appreciate and love the chilled Berlin lifestyle, but it's nice to up the excitement levels for a couple of weeks. I really feel like I have the best of both worlds.
(Picture of South Bank taken from Evening Standard)

1 comment:

  1. I just got back from my weekend in Paris (so amazing) and I am craving some hustle and bustle. A little jealous of your double life!

    ReplyDelete