Friday, November 26, 2010

Thursday 25 November - Lazy bones


11.11am, Fast asleep, until 1pm in fact! Who knew parental visits could be so tiring?! We had quite a late night last night by the time we finally got back from Jannowitzbrücke and, although we had ten million and one things to do, sleep appeared to win. I feel much more refreshed now, but also super stressed as there's SO much stuff to do before I go to London this time, on Sunday. I'm going home for Christmas straight from London, then will be back up for more work in the new year, so I'll be away for at least six weeks. But as we have to move out of our apartment, I don't know where I'll be coming back to. So we both have a lot of packing, organising, cleaning and loose-end-tying to do. As well as spending time with our awesome friends! I know it'll all get done, though I guess maybe getting out of bed earlier might help...

No comments:

Post a Comment