Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday 29 November - Telly addict


11.11pm, Watching TV. Nicky and I decided we were going to have a yummy dinner and lazy evening in front of the TV. I'd been looking forward to it all day and, when I got home, Nicky had dinner in the oven and blankets on the sofa: we were all set.

I'm a little ashamed of what happened next. Over the following six hours, we managed to watch 11 different programmes, getting up only to make cups of tea and get Gü chocolate puddings from the fridge. The programmes, rated in order of preference from best to worst were:

Mel B: It's a Scary World (wild card entry, surprisingly good)
Dating in the Dark US (was always going to be up there in the Top 5)
Britain's Naughtiest Teenagers
(can't remember its real name, but that was the premise of the programme)
The Only Way is Essex
Coronation Street
The Love Bus
Family Guy
Harry Hill's TV Burp
The Vicar of Dibley
You've Been Framed
Hollyoaks


My brain has kind of stopped working now though, so maybe I'll try to control my addiction. Although new Four Weddings starts tonight, so...

(TV image taken from Bampiro Ako)

No comments:

Post a Comment