Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday 29 September - Back to work


11.11am, Lying in bed, finishing my book. Been a bit of a blah day today, trying to sort out my life a bit and book flights and all that stressful stuff. There's a good reason behind it though, because I got the job that i went to London to interview for! I have accepted, and so now, for two weeks of every month, I will be in London working for Incisive Media. I will be subbing British Journal of Photography and Computer Active! Exciting times. I am really excited that I will get to see my friends and family a lot more, and also to be working again, but today has been a bit of a stressful one realising how little money I will make (virtually none) once I pay for all the flights/rents etc, plus I am pretty much not going to see Andy for six weeks as he is away for the two weeks I am back. Ah well, I still feel really positive about it, and I have another month to figure out the finer details.

No comments:

Post a Comment