Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday 2 September - Tickled pink


11.11am, Sitting at work feeling confused as to why I wasn't more hungover. I've been quite enjoying work recently, which I guess is a bit annoying seeing as I only have two more days there! But I have made a lovely friend called Meg, so that's nice.

After work, Meg, Beth, Andy and I went to French cafe of dreams and drank more wine and ate cheese and meat. The best.

Then Beth, Andy and I raided some of the vintage shops in Prenzlauer Berg, and ummed and aaahed for ages about a beautiful floaty dream top (if a cloud was clothing, it would be this top) that neither of us ended up buying.

It started to rain then, a common occurrence in Berlin unfortunately. So we came home and now Beth and I are considering having a little snooze before hitting Peligro.

(Picture of other pretty pink tops taken from my favourite blog, The Drifter and the Gypsy. Picture by seaembraces)

No comments:

Post a Comment