Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday 26 September - Family values



11.11pm, Hanging out with my sister Kate and her husband Jim. They're a super-duper couple and ace parents to baby Ella and I love hanging out with them.

We watched Juno (one of my all-time fave films) and ate chilli and talked about songs with no words (Jim likes them; I don't).

I'd had an ace day with lots of my favourite girls; Emma, Sara, Emily and Catdog (most of my uni A-team) came for a pub lunch, along with Abi an Vic, two of my girls from the City University times. It's been a while since I've seen them so it was ace to talk boys, journalism and five-year plans (Of which, none of us have any clue, but it always comes up in interviews).

It makes me really enjoy being in London, which is good considering I have an interview for a job here tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment