Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday 18 September - Whitest Boy Alive





11.11pm, Dancing to a man playing the harmonica. We'd just come out of a Whitest Boy Alive concert that I have to say, what I remember of it, was fab. Though to be honest, there's a fair amount I don't remember, thanks to the pre-drinking we did back the apartment.
We'd had a lovely day of exploring, which included wandering through parks, shops and pretty Oslo streets, as well as checking out the Oslo Book Festival... which sounds good, until you realise everything was in Norwegian. I love this city though; it's sunny, fun and pretty, even if it is hideously expensive. I hope we come back one day, as the weekend is going so fast and there's still so much to see and do!

(All photos by Andy Lawrence)

No comments:

Post a Comment