Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 24 September - London calling


11.11am, Planning and preparing for London. I'm off again tomorrow until Monday, for a job interview. If I get it, it will be two weeks of work in London a month, so I guess I will have to get used to the travelling.

I still haven't been able to sort out everything from the Bag Thievery incident, and I didn't really realise how annoying it would be to not have bank cards or an English phone. But, as long as I can get hold of people, then I'm sure the weekend will be ace, especially as I'm seeing my amazing almost-10-month-old niece, Ella, on Sunday. She's such a sweetheart and I'm super excited to give her a cuddle again. I'm also going to be seeing all my ace uni friends, and my sister and brother-in-law etc, so it's going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment