Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday 4 July - A change in the programme




At precisely 11.11am today, I sat up in bed and banged my head on the window. Weird, nein? Another kind of lazy morning because I exhausted myself yesterday with all the excitement of the Germany v Argentina match - which Germany won 4-0!! We went to a place called Arena, which was full of huge screens and excitable Germans. The atmosphere was amazing, as were the wurst and beer. Such a good day!

On another note, I have decided to alter the time of this blog slightly, to also include 11.11pm. I've been having such amazing days and nights here so far, but I don't always know how each day is going to go by 11.11am, so this blog has already become a bit retrospective. And I'm usually doing far more exciting things at 11.11pm. More exciting than banging my head? Hard to believe, but yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment