Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday 2 July - Faraway birthdays




11.11am, I was sitting on the balcony thinking about my Australian best friend, Lauren, whose birthday it is today! Living in different hemispheres totally sucks sometimes, especially as she's had a pretty full-on year, but now everything is coming up roses for her, which is totally what she deserves. Happy birthday my funny darling Loz!

The balcony (and rest of apartment) is looking pretty awesome now, after Andy and I hit Ikea yesterday. Trying to get a table, a chair, 2 stools, 6 plates, 2 cups, 5 bowls, 3 cushions, a duvet, 3 towels, a cocktail shaker, 4 tea towels, a lampshade, a fruit bowl, a salad bowl, a bin and 4 storage boxes home on the train was an adventure!
It's been fun decorating the house up, and adding the obligatory bunting...everywhere. Apparently it now looks like we live in a festival...


Ps, I got the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment